Our Vision, Mission, & Code of Ethics
The association’s core goal is to support CLCA members as they create beautiful, enduring landscapes that improve the quality of life. CLCA’s core values are:
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, and ethics at all costs;
- Devotion to excellence in craftsmanship;
- Living the entrepreneurial spirit;
- Reverence for the Earth and respect for its resources; and
- Relationships are everything.
CLCA’s mission is to serve and protect the interests of its members, promote professionalism, and advance public awareness of the landscape industry.
The California Landscape Contractors Association members will be recognized by the public as the best qualified professionals of the landscape industry.
Code of Ethics
All CLCA contractor members pledge to adhere to the CLCA Code of Ethics. That means demonstrating:
Professionalism – Maintain required licensing, insurance and ongoing education.
Values – Honesty, integrity and respect for the environment.
Committed to – Customer satisfaction and excellence in craftsmanship.