CLCA is a nonprofit association of outstanding landscape industry professionals. We serve and protect the interests of our members, promote professionalism and advance public awareness of the landscape industry.
CLCA’s professional, valuable resources will help you grow your business to greater success.
Your membership matters. Become a CLCA member today!
CLCA Associate Membership is for individuals or companies selling or producing a product or service used in the green and outdoor service industries, such as equipment manufacturers, material suppliers and business service providers.
As an Associate Member of CLCA, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to CLCA’s Membership Database: We send our complete membership database directly to you — names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, and is available to you via email so that you can market directly to our green industry professionals.
- Listing In Our On-line Vendor Guide: Your company will receive a complimentary listing in our on-line supplier/material search engine — the source for the best products and services for green industry professionals across the state.
- Exhibit Opportunities at Trade Shows: Save with member discounts on exhibit space at two of California’s best green industry shows — the Landscape Industry Show and the Nor Cal Landscape and Nursery Show.
- Advertising Opportunities in Member Newsletters and on our Website: Members enjoy discounted advertising rates and priority placement in our e-newsletters, and exclusive opportunities on our website.
CLCA members build important relationships with colleagues and clients — making valuable business and social connections.
- CLCA’s chapters throughout the state offer nearby educational and social events
- CLCA Annual Convention attracts the leaders of California’s green industry
Associate Membership Categories
Associate Membership — from as low as $40 a month
For persons or companies selling or producing a product or service used in the green and outdoor service industries, such as equipment manufacturers, material suppliers and business service providers.
Annual Membership Fees
To calculate your membership dues, count one point for each of your company’s representatives. Then count one point for each chapter that representative is a member of.